Most Insurance’s are Accepted including:
BCBS, Tricare,Cigna, MedCost, Aetna, United Health Care, Most Commercial Insurance Plans, and Self Pay
Payment in full is due at the time of the visit if you do not have insurance coverage. We require any co-pay, deductible or coinsurance to be paid on the same day services are rendered. Knowing your insurance benefits is your responsibility; we do not guarantee coverage with proof of insurance. Please contact your insurance company with any questions you may have regarding your coverage. If you fail to provide us with the correct insurance information in a timely manner, you may be responsible for the balance of a claim.
Please be courteous and call our office number promptly if you are unable to attend an appointment. Except in the case of emergency, a twenty-four (business hours) advanced notice is required and will allow this time to be reallocated to someone in urgent need of treatment. This is how we can best serve the needs of our clients. We reserve the right to bill for a “no-show” or cancelled appointment at the rate of $35 per missed appointment.
Here are a few helpful tips to have a successful visit with the office…
- Remember to request refills on all medications necessary while in the office seeing your provider. Also, be sure to review your prescriptions before leaving the office in order to avoid a delay for a correction.
- Our office has a 24-hour cancellation policy, so please be sure to cancel and/or reschedule any appointments within that time frame in order to avoid an extra fee. This is to protect the providers’ time and allow availability for patients who need to be seen.
- All co-payments and cancellation fees are due at the time of service.
- Please make the office aware of any changes to address, phone number or insurance as soon as possible.
- If you are interested in receiving appointment reminders by e-mail, please provide us with your preferred e-mail address.
If you are experiencing a medical or mental health emergency please dial 911 or go to the nearest emergency room. The crisis hotline is available at 910-392-7408.
are by Appointment Only:
Monday – Friday
Except for Holiday’s or Special Requested Sessions